[Evolution-hackers] Switching the current folder from a plugin

Hi all,

I'm hoping that somebody on this list will have a quick answer to this
question.  I am currently writing a plugin that manipulates folders in
Evolution.  I was able to figure out how to move messages between
folders, but was not able to find the required API calls to make
Evolution switch the current folder view in the GUI.  I'd like the
behavior to be as if the user clicked on a folder in the tree.  If
anyone can point me in the right direction, the help would be much
appreciated.

Thanks,
Paarvai