Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution LDAP backend

Hi,

On Fri, 2008-05-16 at 21:00 +0530, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-05-16 at 08:55 +0200, Free Ekanayaka wrote:
> > > Evo ldap backend was nothing but, openldap patched ntlm. But there was
> > > no update to it, as most distros patch OpenLDAP with ntlm and ship it.
> > >
> > Thanks, do you know of any documentation about using evolution with
> > ntlm?
> >
> What do you mean by that?

I don't know much about ntlm, but from your answer I guess you think
it would be a better replacement of evoldap. I've tried to google a
bit but I couldn't find much about ntlm+evolution, so I was asking
you some link where I can learn more about it.

Thanks,

Free