Re: [Evolution-hackers] HOW TO HANDLE: Glib-GObject-WARNING :Invalid cast from GdkPixmap to GdkWindow.
- From: Srinivasa Ragavan <sragavan novell com>
- To: svalbard colaco <svalbardcolaco gmail com>
- Cc: evolution-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] HOW TO HANDLE: Glib-GObject-WARNING :Invalid cast from GdkPixmap to GdkWindow.
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 13:20:14 +0530
I think it was due to some code issues and I remember some one else
complained it on a normal case also.
See if you have the icons loaded at the right place.
On Mon, 2008-05-12 at 11:01 +0530, svalbard colaco wrote:
> Hi all,
> I've ported my application on DirectFb backend ; It gets rendred fine
> but some menu icons are not displayed....
> It gives an 'X' for some of the icons in the tool bar and the menu
> Is it anything to do with the following warning??
> How to handle such a warning? What colud be the reason for such a
> Evolution-hackers mailing list
> Evolution-hackers gnome org
] [Thread Prev