[Evolution-hackers] HOW TO HANDLE: Glib-GObject-WARNING :Invalid cast from GdkPixmap to GdkWindow.

Hi all,

I've ported my application on DirectFb backend ; It gets rendred fine but some menu icons are not displayed....
 It gives an 'X' for some of the icons in the tool bar and the menu bar.

Is it anything to do with the following warning??

How to handle such a warning? What colud be the reason for such a warning?