Re: [Evolution-hackers] checking Evolution with valgrind
- From: Matthew Barnes <mbarnes redhat com>
- To: Patrick Ohly <Patrick Ohly gmx de>
- Cc: evolution-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] checking Evolution with valgrind
- Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 12:32:04 -0400
On Sat, 2008-03-29 at 14:46 +0100, Patrick Ohly wrote:
> My offer still stands: I could add interested developers to CC of the
> emails which report nightly test success or failure. I look at the
> results rather sporadically; this time only two days have passed since
> the tests started to fail, but it could easily be a week or more.
Sign me up, please.
Not sure how responsive I'll be at fixing leaks as they emerge, but I'd
like to stay informed at least.
Thanks for your efforts here, by the way. It's very much appreciated.
] [Thread Prev