Re: [Evolution-hackers] extracting email to structured text (csv)

Hi all of you,

thanks for you replies (in very short delay :o)

I think i will do wat you propose, create a new mbox with the messages I
want then parse it to extract data.

I'm more "experimented" in python but, this is certainly a good way to
practice ruby.

Do you think it's useful for you, me to send results (scripts) on the
evolution-hack list or somewhereelse ?

thx
Simon

-