[Evolution-hackers] extracting email to structured text (csv)

Hi all,

first congratulations for all the job done on evolution. I'm using it
for few years and it is a very good soft with quick updates.

Second, because of my job i'm looking for ideas (or more) to develop a
tool for evolution.

I'm a sociology phd student, with few competences in it, and i'd like to
extract thousands of email from evolution to a csv or other structured
file.

In fact I just want to analyse my email with a soft that only work with
microsoft acess (yes I know :'( but this soft is realy nice, except it's
works only with access ....)

Maybe someone has already thinking about that or something similar and
that's why i'm asking.

ps : I'm reading the documentation.

thx

-