[Evolution-hackers] Contact component in Evolution source code

Hi all ;

Could any one tell me the   location of the source code for the contact component of the Evolution mail client?

The contact component shows in the upper window "double clcik to create a new contact " ; where is the code for this
 functionality?

Is it in Evolution/addressbook/gui/contact-editor  in  e-contact-quick-add.c ??

I'm actually searching the code for formation of that rectangle with the Double click to add functionality.

Thanks & Regards
sv.