Re: [Evolution-hackers] Contact component in Evolution source code

Hi Milan

Thanks ...
I actually want to Know the first view where its writen "Double_click here to create a new contact"
the source code for it.
here i can double-click on the canvas and add entries. right?
so is  it the table or mini card now??

once i make entries the entire canvas changes color.... red/brown etc...

so i need to Know wer to debug..

Thanks & Regards
sv.

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 3:01 PM, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
On Thu, 2008-06-19 at 12:33 +0530, svalbard colaco wrote:
> Is it something to do with mini-cards ?
>
> What are these e-minicards in Evolution.
>
> On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 12:03 PM, svalbard colaco
> <svalbardcolaco gmail com> wrote:
>         Hi all ;
>
>         Could any one tell me the   location of the source code for
>         the contact component of the Evolution mail client?
>
>         The contact component shows in the upper window "double clcik
>         to create a new contact " ; where is the code for this
>          functionality?
>
>         Is it in Evolution/addressbook/gui/contact-editor  in
>         e-contact-quick-add.c ??
>
>         I'm actually searching the code for formation of that
>         rectangle with the Double click to add functionality.
>
>         Thanks & Regards
>         sv.

       Hi,
all about Contacts is in sources under 'addressbook' directory.
That has some Views defined, one is a minicard, one is a table.

For table, you can find the double-click method in
addressbook/gui/widgets/e-addressbook-view.c: (table_double_click)

For minicard it's in
addressbook/gui/widgets/e-minicard-view.c: (e_minicard_view_event)

In both of these is used a 'eab_show_contact_editor' function (among of
others). I do not know what exactly you want to do, so I hope this will
help you at least a bit.
       Bye,
       Milan