Re: [Evolution-hackers] MAPI branch status?
- From: Jules Colding <colding 42tools com>
- To: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
- Cc: Gnome Release Team <release-team gnome org>, evolution-hackers <evolution-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] MAPI branch status?
- Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 13:25:53 +0200
On 16/06/2008, at 12.45, Andre Klapper wrote:
Hi Evolution team,
can somebody please update me/us about the current state and plans for
the Evolution MAPI branch? Haven't seen a lot about this in the last
weeks and would be interested to know about potential problems and
whether we can except this to be included in GNOME 2.24 (customer
expectations; GNOME release notes; <blah>).
I'm curios about this too. All of libmapi (even the headers) seems to
be GPLv3+ which isn't GPLv2-only compatible.
So is it even legal to link e-d-s with libmapi?
] [Thread Prev