Re: [Evolution-hackers] e_canvas_new in Evolution

On Fri, 2008-06-13 at 17:16 +0530, svalbard colaco wrote:
> Thanks for your prompt reply,
> "aa" is not a member of the ECANVAS structure ;
>
> In gnome_canvas_new_aa() function "aa" is a member of the Gnome_canvas
> structure , defined as below
>     /* Whether the canvas is in antialiased mode or not */
>     unsigned int aa : 1;
> And the link below gives us the details of the two modes of gnome
> canvas operation
> http://developer.gnome.org/doc/GGAD/z177.html
>
> So making the "aa" modification; will it understand as to what is to
> be done?
>
> Are these two modes supported in Ecanvas ?
>
> what do you suggest ?

	Hi,
based on this documentation of GnomeCanvas,

http://library.gnome.org/devel/libgnomecanvas/stable/GnomeCanvas.html#GnomeCanvas--aa

you can pass this property in construction time, which I believe means
in call of g_object_new, and because ECanvas is the specialization of
the GnomeCanvas, then the GnomeCanvas will set this property, same as it
does in gnome_canvas_new_aa:

http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/libgnomecanvas/trunk/libgnomecanvas/gnome-canvas.c?revision=1286&view=markup

	Hope that helps,
	Milan