Re: [Evolution-hackers] e_canvas_new in Evolution

On Fri, 2008-06-13 at 12:17 +0530, svalbard colaco wrote:
>         Yup i got the sources but there is nt any anti-aliased"aa"
>          mode of canvas generation . and e_canvas are diffrent from
>         gnome_canvases
>         i think.
>         Neither did i get a function for repainting a canavs.
>
>         Any more suggestions?

	Hi,
based on the code, ECanvas is a descendant of the GnomeCanvas. I would
suggest, for testing, changing e_canvas_new from:

GtkWidget *
e_canvas_new (void)
{
	return GTK_WIDGET (g_object_new (E_CANVAS_TYPE, NULL));
}

GtkWidget *
e_canvas_new (void)
{
	return GTK_WIDGET (g_object_new (E_CANVAS_TYPE,
					"aa", TRUE, NULL));
}

or something like that.
For calling redraw, you can do it in a same way as for GnomeCanvas.
	Bye,
	Milan