Re: [Evolution-hackers] Fedora/ ZimbraEvolution: e-shell.h called by es-event.h, but not available with evolution-devel on
- From: ritz <khadgaray gmail com>
- To: Matthew Barnes <mbarnes redhat com>
- Cc: Evolution Hackers <evolution-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Fedora/ ZimbraEvolution: e-shell.h called by es-event.h, but not available with evolution-devel on
- Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 17:28:03 +0530
On Thu, 2007-11-29 at 15:14 -0500, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-11-30 at 01:21 +0530, ritz wrote:
> > e-shell.h is included by es-event.h, but not available with
> > evolution-devel on Fedora8.i386
> Try applying the patch here:
> I'm in the process of adding it to the Rawhide package now. I can also
> add it to Fedora 8 if there's sufficient demand.
Filed a bug report at :
> Matthew Barnes
ॐ मणि पद्मे हूँ
Desktop LinuX N Stuff
Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.
Fedora is the best of what works today. Enterprise Linux is the best of
what will work consistently for the next seven years.
] [Thread Prev