Re: [Evolution-hackers] Trunk build error

Thanks Milan,

glib trunk is being built by jhbuild. The issue is, I just found that it
is linking to the system glib instead for evolution.

The error that I get is displayed here:

http://pastebin.ca/850596

If you look at that last gcc call, you'll see /usr/glib/libglib... being
placed before ...../jhbuild/gnome2/lib/libglib...

Djihed

في ج، 11-01-2008 عند 13:18 +0100 ، كتب Milan Crha: