[Evolution-hackers] LDAP Address book patching

Greetings,

I would like to create a patch to browse the LDAP database when one
clicks on the view. Can anyone provide pointers to help get me started?

I have a number of customers that are using Evolution and not being able
to have the LDAP addressbook act like the "Personal" addressbook makes
them crazy.  This is for addressbooks of 200 contacts or less but
globally shared.

Any pointers of where to start looking in the code would be great.  I
believe this is a fairly simple thing to implement.  I could be totally
wrong however.

Cheers