[Evolution-hackers] Trying to work around a broken server...

Hello,

I am trying to work around a borked server that does not correctly deal
with MIME Content-Type lines which have the name=filename.ext field
present anywhere in the Content-Type but the end.  Essentially, I sent a
message that had a MIME attachment and evo sent the following headers
(so far as I can tell, correctly) for the attachment (sorry for bad line
wrapping):

name=CheckpointTextPrintingProgramTrausch1.java; charset=UTF-8

However, the server software transforms this inappropriately to this:

filename="CheckpointTextPrintingProgramTrausch1.java; charset=UTF-8"

What I want to do is work around this by making it do this, instead:

The problem is that I cannot figure out where the change would need to
be made to ensure that the name= parameter of the Content-Type field is
always last.  Anyone have any idea where I might do that?  I have
another very temporary workaround that I can use (avoiding the mailer
interface altogether and using their even more borked, but in different
ways, Web app), but I really don't want to do that for long because it's
annoying and time-consuming.

	Thanks,
	Mike

PS - I did file a bug for this in Ubuntu, just in case it would be
appropriate to do so.  Not sure if it would be appropriate to file a bug
in Evolution itself as well, but if so, would be happy to do so.  The
Ubuntu bug is
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+bug/194642

--
Michael B. Trausch                                   mike trausch us
home: 404-592-5746, 1                                 www.trausch.us