Re: [Evolution-hackers] [Tracker] [Evolution] Beagle and Tracker, letting Evolution feed those beasts RDF triples instead

Hi Mikkel,

On Sat, 2008-12-13 at 00:18 +0100, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen wrote:

> Is it that big a problem? I mean if you store 100,000 uris of avg.
> length 50 chars you will have a file about 5mb... One needs only keep
> an absolute minimum amount of metadata around.

	Well, true - it's not that much data I suppose - but without an agreed
lifecycle mechanism it grows without bound as you delete mail, and since
we have to do a lookup & prune for every new UUID we generate [ or
arguably emit ], there are potential size & performance issues prolly
worth addressing (in some simple way) in the design.

	HTH,

		Michael.

--
 michael meeks novell com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot