Re: [Evolution-hackers] Synching Evolution/GNOME version

On Wed, 2007-10-03 at 14:17 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
> it does. it's annoying that i have to remember which version
> corresponds to which gnome release for gtk+, glib, evo&friends and
> other modules (i'm happy that atk, at-spi & gail already switched to
> the gnome versioning a few months back), both from a bugsquad and a
> release-team point of view.

For what little it's worth, I agree the versions should be synced.  In
addition to the above, it's much simpler to deal with SVN branch naming
etc. when you only have one version number to worry about and it's the
same across all the components.

 Paul D. Smith <psmith gnu org>          Find some GNU make tips at:
 http://www.gnu.org                      http://make.mad-scientist.us