Re: [Evolution-hackers] HTML composer as a standalone program?

On Sun, 2007-11-25 at 13:22 -0500, Matthew Barnes wrote:
[cut]
> Evolution merely wraps GtkHTML's Bonobo-based HTML editor with
> additional buttons and menus that make it suitable as an email composer.
> There's a simple standalone test program in GtkHTML under
> components/html-editor/test_editor that may serve as a starting point
> for your needs.

I believe Evolution uses its very own fork of GtkHTML, as I discover
each time I try to file a bug against GtkHTML and get told its an
Evolution-only bug.

Someone needs to go and fix Evo so it properly converts & to &
inside HREF attributes again.  It's been broken this whole release.  I
hate having to save the email to disk and reopen it from Firefox in
order to properly use the links in some emails.
--
Zan Lynx <zlynx acm org>