Re: [Evolution-hackers] Missing half of my preferences ... ?

On Sat, 2007-11-24 at 17:08 -0500, Reid Thompson wrote:
> I had the same issue a week or so ago, did a make shinyclean and
> ccache -C and it seemed to clear it up.

I ran "make shinyclean" as well, but clearing the ccache is not
necessary: if any of the preprocessor output contains differences
(different constant strings or version numbers for example) then it
won't match and the cached object won't be used.

I've used ccache for a long, long time and I've become so confident in
it that I completely ignore it: it sits in the background and always
does the right thing.  Nice!

 Paul D. Smith <psmith gnu org>          Find some GNU make tips at:
 http://www.gnu.org                      http://make.mad-scientist.us