Re: [Evolution-hackers] Exchange MAPI Connector

On Tue, 2007-11-20 at 23:48 +0530, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
> Cody,
>
> You compiled from the branch? If so the provider/server type is
> "Exchange MAPI". It is very much possible that the plugin is disabled
in
> your first time setups (Sorry these all are the bugs to be fixed). So
> you create a dummy/local account and enable the plugin and create a
new
> account of type Exchange MAPI.

I guess he just created an exchange owa account and not a MAPI thing.

> What is there in the branch is GAL/Contacts mostly works, Calendar
> implementation is partial and folder list/summary is done and partial
> mail fetch is there.
>
> -Srini.
>
> On Tue, 2007-11-20 at 09:38 -0600, Cody Ray wrote:
> > I am compiling from svn just for this reason, but a strange thing is
happening now and it may be due to permissions or something I am
missing, but when I launch my freshly new compiled Evolution the
Evolution Setup Assistant allows me to fill in name, org, email address,
etc. and then I can choose my server type (I choose Exchange), but then
I am unable to go forward as the Forward button is grayed out.  Any
ideas?  Using Mint Linux with freshly checked out and compiled:

> > evolution, evolution-caldav, evolution-data-server,
evolution-exchange, evolution-gconf-tools, gtkhtml and libsoup.
[evolution-hackers-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Holger Goetz
[holgerg hgsys de]

http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/evolution/branches/EXCHANGE_MAPI_BRANCH/

http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/evolution-data-server/branches/EXCHANGE_MAPI_BRANCH/

OpenSUSE,