Re: [Evolution-hackers] Exchange MAPI Connector

Cody,

You compiled from the branch? If so the provider/server type is
"Exchange MAPI". It is very much possible that the plugin is disabled in
your first time setups (Sorry these all are the bugs to be fixed). So
you create a dummy/local account and enable the plugin and create a new
account of type Exchange MAPI.

What is there in the branch is GAL/Contacts mostly works, Calendar
implementation is partial and folder list/summary is done and partial
mail fetch is there.

-Srini.