[Evolution-hackers] Rename GtkHTML's source directory?

Would anyone object to my renaming GtkHTML's source directory in
Subversion from "src" to "gtkhtml" to match the installation path?

I'm integrating my Bonobo-less HTML editor widget into Evolution (see
the mbarnes-composer branch) and I'm having to play silly games with the
editor widget's public header file.

When compiling GtkHTML, the gtkhtml-editor.h file needs to have:

   #include <src/gtkhtml.h>

But when compiling Evolution, the same header file needs to have:

   #include <gtkhtml/gtkhtml.h>

Renaming the source directory would solve this.  Most other GNOME
libraries use this convention, presumably for the same reason.

I'll make the necessary changes to the build files too, of course.

Matthew Barnes