[Evolution-hackers] GAL password broken in SVN Evo?

I just rebuilt my Evo from SVN a few days ago, and somehow the Global
Address List login for evolution-exchange is broken.

I can access my email, and I can access my personal Contacts list.
Works fine.

But, if I try to do ANYTHING that requires access to GAL, I get a
password popup asking me to enter my GAL password.  I enter it (with the
"remember this password" box checked) and the dialog disappears, then
immediately reappears again.  This will happen forever until I Cancel
the dialog, and of course I can't look up anything in the GAL.

And, the next time I open a new email, etc. I get the password dialog
again.

Did something break or change in password handling for evo-exchange and
GAL recently that might account for this?  I never had any problems
accessing the GAL before (aside from the various crashes and things
everyone was seeing back in 2.10 and 2.12.0, that have been fixed
since).

 Paul D. Smith <psmith gnu org>          Find some GNU make tips at:
 http://www.gnu.org                      http://make.mad-scientist.us