Re: [Evolution-hackers] Removal of implementation details from public API, any breakages?
- From: Jules Colding <colding omesc com>
- To: Ross Burton <ross burtonini com>
- Cc: Evolution Hackers <evolution-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Removal of implementation details from public API, any breakages?
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 11:21:40 +0200
On Sun, 2007-05-20 at 11:29 +0100, Ross Burton wrote:
> Last week I committed a patch to libebook, and want to commit a patch to
> libecal, which removes private functions and types from the installed
> headers. This has several consequences:
> - e_cal_view_new() is removed
> - ECalListener is removed
> - ECalViewListener is removed
> I believe that nobody is using these functions apart from libecal
> itself, so this removal is safe. However, I'd appreciate it if anyone
> writing advanced clients to EDS (like Zimbra or Brutas) remove their
> currently installed headers, apply the patch, and rebuild.
Brutus is safe.
Thanks for the notice,
] [Thread Prev