Re: [Evolution-hackers] Removal of implementation details from public API, any breakages?
- From: Srinivasa Ragavan <sragavan novell com>
- To: Ross Burton <ross burtonini com>
- Cc: Evolution Hackers <evolution-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Removal of implementation details from public API, any breakages?
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 12:15:32 +0530
It will be great if you can mail the details on the address book stuff
as well. I would like the libebook clients like OOo, etc to comment on
On Sun, 2007-05-20 at 11:29 +0100, Ross Burton wrote:
> Last week I committed a patch to libebook, and want to commit a patch to
> libecal, which removes private functions and types from the installed
> headers. This has several consequences:
> - e_cal_view_new() is removed
> - ECalListener is removed
> - ECalViewListener is removed
> I believe that nobody is using these functions apart from libecal
> itself, so this removal is safe. However, I'd appreciate it if anyone
> writing advanced clients to EDS (like Zimbra or Brutas) remove their
> currently installed headers, apply the patch, and rebuild.
>  http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=438727
> Evolution-hackers mailing list
> Evolution-hackers gnome org
] [Thread Prev