Re: [Evolution-hackers] Proposed fix for bug 311512
- From: Karl Relton <karllinuxtest relton ntlworld com>
- To: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj novell com>
- Cc: evolution-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Proposed fix for bug 311512
- Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 19:29:00 +0100
I have submitted new patches to bugzilla for bug
One changes e-d-s as Fejj suggested, the other does the Evolution side
so it will only do mail-notification on 'truely' new messages.
I'll be pleased if you could review.
On Thu, 2007-04-26 at 09:29 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
> not completely correct...
> when you trigger an event on a CamelObject, it first fires the "prep"
> callback, which is what camel-folder.c:folder_changed() is (note that it
> returns bool)
> A prep event handler is the first handler called (event handlers are
> fired sequentially, in order of connection - /not/ in parallel) and gets
> to decide if the event propagates by returning TRUE (or FALSE if it
> should be blocked - that's how freeze/thaw works).
] [Thread Prev