Re: [Evolution-hackers] GnomeDruid migration

On Thu, 2007-05-10 at 11:05 +0200, Gilles Dartiguelongue wrote:
> I found that currently wizards are intricated with notebooks in
> e-utils/e-config.c. Although it worked relatively well with GnomeDruid,
> I tried to adapt it to GtkAssistant without much success. It seems there
> is no easy way to get references to previous and next page other than by
> calculating the prev/next page id with GtkAssistant. On the other hand,
> integrating new pages into an assistant seems really easy.

Can't you access the next page like so

        current_page = gtk_assistant_get_current_page (assistant);
        gtk_assistant_get_nth_page (assistant, current_page + 1);

or am I misunderstanding the problem?

If you want, I'd be interested in helping out with this.

Matthew Barnes