[Evolution-hackers] [Camel] Bug 352284 - "fix" causes another crash

Bug 352284's title is "crash in camel_mime_part_construct_content_from_parser".
It has a patch, and the patch has been committed to the trunk and release in
2.11.4.

Before this is released to stable, I wanted to raise the issue that the "fix"
causes another crash. When I have "delete e-mail from server after X days"
turned on, Evolution will crash. Reverting to the previous version of
camel-pop3-folder.c fixes the problem.

Of course, that doesn't fix the original problem, but the patch shouldn't be
committed to stable until it works with the "delete e-mail from server" feature
on and off. Wish I had a solution, but I don't have much experience with Camel.

Nathan

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.