Re: [Evolution-hackers] No "Reply All" for Evolution (3) ?

> Hi
>
> Many novice users don't understand the Reply and Reply All buttons, so
> they
> often pick one at random or always use just one of them. Just think of
> people
> that reply to chain letters.

This is far from the hardest problem Novice users face with evolution.

The worst problem is their ability to turn off the message preview window
by accidently clicking the check box or by resizing it to zero.

I've had to to fix my mother's evo several times because this behaviour.

On the other hand having both reply and reply-all is very useful to me and
I would seriously consider switching to a different mail system if I had
to hunt through menus for reply all.

Cheers

Martin