[Evolution-hackers] account deletion notification for ECal and EBook backends

I'm having problems cleaning up correctly when my account is deleted, and I could definitely use some help.  I've created addressbook and calendar backends that talk to my server.  Each calendar folder on the server shows up in Evo as an ESource instance, as does each addressbook folder.

When I go to delete the account, I have a listener setup that cleans up the ESourceGroup and ESources instances.  However, what happens to my backends that are currently extant?  How are they supposed to know that the account was deleted?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Scott