[Evolution-hackers] camel local provider and Bug 213072

Hi List,

I'm looking at the local provider for camel, written by Michael Zucchi.
It seems to be related to Bug 213072, which is now rather old, and which
affects me.

I'm trying to understand the code to begin with.

I use a standard unix mail spool as my inbox, and I am wondering why it
is that I can't expunge deleted messages from the spool. The spool just
gets bigger and bigger, filling up with messages, flagged as deleted.

So, question one to get me started is: What function in e-d-s carries
out message expunging, as distinct from message deletion?

regards,

Seb James