Re: [Evolution-hackers] Migrating from evolution 1.0.8

I am working on trying move a friend from RH Linux 8 to a more current version of Linux (CentOS 4). I am having trouble transferring his mail and contacts from 1.0.8 to 2.0.2. Initially I was hoping that I could just copy the evolution dir from the home directory, but I am finding out that there is more to it. I have searched google and tried searching this mail list, but not finding any hits.

Any help would be appreciated.

David