Re: [Evolution-hackers] improved rfc2047 decode patch

I noticed that the

while (camel_mime_is_dtext(*inptr) && *inptr)

got reversed in your camel-lite patch, which must mean that you had
locally changed the code to do the *inptr check first...

I think your change was correct, we should be checking *inptr first
before passing it to camel_mime_is_dtext(), so I've made that change to
upstream camel.

it likely won't make a difference, but it saves a few instructions by
avoiding an unnecessary lookup (*inptr can't be valid dtext if *inptr is
nul)

Also, you'll want to update camel-charset-map-private.h in your
camel-lite branch or the update to camel-charset-map.c doesn't actually
get you anything (that change is really only for auto-generating
camel-charset-map-private.h)

Which reminds me... I need to commit jacky's e-iconv change as well.

Jeff