Re: [Evolution-hackers] improved rfc2047 decode patch

Awesome! In the afternoon I started with the exact same port, but had to
pause because of "family visiting", I'm back home and you have it
finished :). Thanks a lot!

Brought it to tny's camel. FYI:
http://tinymail.org/trac/tinymail/changeset/3203