[Evolution-hackers] google calendar plugin with custom domain?

I'm trying to test the google plugin in evolution 2.21.3, however my
google calendar is hosted via google apps, so instead of a
username gmail com, i need to login with username mydomain com

Currently, this seems to fail, and everytime I try to enable the google
calendar evolution immediately disables it again. Does the plugin
currently support custom google domains?

Cheers!
Nyall