Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution progress for 2.22

On Tue, 2007-12-04 at 19:09 +0530, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
> Hey Andre,
> >       * 233035 - support central deployment
> UAM should help to get this happen.
> Sankar, isn't it?

Yes. It should. I would like to create an external setup tool which can
be launched without Evolution shell running that can create accounts. I
am a little unsure how the user specific information (username) will be
pushed though. Currently in design level.

> >       * make evo realize that it crashed when getting restarted
> >         (mbarnes)
> Hmm, should be a overnight task IMO. But I think the requirements need
> to be frozen first. If you/mbarnes could blow it up on the wiki, it
> would be great.
>
> >       * 347471 looks like already work in progress.
> >       * 335923 - lockdown support (i hope that federico is working
on
> >         this?)
> Blame me, I couldn't spend time with Federico at Guadec. If I would
> have, I might have answered you with more concrete things.

If we put all our accounts information in gconf (and lock it for normal
users), will that be not sufficient ?

I guess I will get more information about this and integrate with my
easy-account-setup, if needed.