Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution progress for 2.22

Hey Andre,

On Tue, 2007-12-04 at 14:01 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
> hi srini,
> thanks for the status report.
>
> Am Dienstag, den 04.12.2007, 10:41 +0530 schrieb Srinivasa Ragavan:
> > Till now in 2.22 cycle, we have done
> > 	* Google Calendar suppport
> > 	* Support for external editors as composers
> > 	* New Tango icons look
> > 	* lots of bug fixes.
> >
> > I'm hoping to get the following things for 2.22 cycle.
> > * Exchange Smartcard support (Mostly done and GAL is still pending)
> > * Non-Intrusive error reporting (Prototype patch is there, not started
> > yet)
> > * Matt's new-look composer
>
> cool, looks like http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap is more or less uptodate.

But not anymore. Anyways, I would make sure that you won't remind me
anymore :)

> to keep up a tradition, i'd like to list those issues i've been always
> proposing for the last cycles:
>       * 213072 - summary mismatch (74 duplicates, 6 in the last 30
>         days)
If not a fix, I promise a work-around atleast.
>       * 352287 - share weather locations with libgweather as far as
>         possible
I don't think, I would target this in 2.21.x, unless I get a patch from
some one.

>       * 233035 - support central deployment
UAM should help to get this happen.
Sankar, isn't it?
>       * make evo realize that it crashed when getting restarted
>         (mbarnes)
Hmm, should be a overnight task IMO. But I think the requirements need
to be frozen first. If you/mbarnes could blow it up on the wiki, it
would be great.

>       * 347471 looks like already work in progress.
>       * 335923 - lockdown support (i hope that federico is working on
>         this?)
Blame me, I couldn't spend time with Federico at Guadec. If I would
have, I might have answered you with more concrete things.

Anyways, thanks for bringing it (again) :)

-Srini