Re: [Evolution-hackers] Call for Release Notes

On Mon, 2007-08-27 at 10:01 +0000, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:

> > > Does this mean that evolution no longer asks the user for their
> timezone
> > > at first use? Are there any other user-noticeable changes?
Currently evolution maintains its own timezone files. For every change
in the zonefino, we would need to update the timezone's maintained. Now
with the system timezone integration, we pickup the timezones from the
system, this update from evolution is not required. Evolution would pick
the latest timezone's from the system. There are no user-noticeable
changes.

- Chenthill.