Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution Patch review day

Hello everyone

We started the day with 168 unreviewed patches(Including the four
patches we received yesterday) and now we are with 73 patches pending
reviews. In total 95+ patches were reviewed yesterday.

Many thanks to all the reviewers (Sankar, Chenthill, Varadhan, Johnny,
Rodo, Li Yuan, Gicmo, Ross, Matthew Barnes) and to all the hackers for
their patches.

I'm sure that by 2.14 cycle we would get rid of these pending patches as
well.

-Srini.