Re: [Evolution-hackers] Terrible hack to allow read-only access to secure Google Calendars

Hi xkahn,

Thanks for your patch. But we have a summer of code student, Ebby
Wiselyn working on a Google calendar backend for Evolution/EDS.

He had great successes recently
(http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-soc-list/2007-August/msg00035.html)

Some screen shots at http://edsgcal.wordpress.com/screenshots-2/

It would be a clean approach and would provide  a read-write access to
Google calendars and will have a better sync mechanisms.

I was hoping to add this to 2.12, but we realized that it is not
feasible and is now targeted for 2.14.

So I really don't want to take your patch.

-Srini.