Re: [Evolution-hackers] GnuCash print problem patch

On Friday 13 April 2007 03:13, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
> Paul,
>
> Yes. Before getting into the patch, can you let us know the issue the
> patch is addressing? It would be helpful while reviewing the patch.
>
> -Srini
>
> On Thu, 2007-04-12 at 21:41 +1000, Paul Andreassen wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Is this where gtkhtml is maintained?  If so could someone look at this
> > patch and tell me if it acceptable for inclusion.  I'm not sure I
> > understand how all the library code goes together.

Thanks for the reply.

When printing or print previewing of a GnuCash report the font changes from
the screen font to an unset and unchangeable one.  In my case it changes from
the screen font of "San Regular 10" to "Serf Regular 12".  This results in
very large printed reports.

This patch sets the font for text areas during printing but I don't understand
why it already does the right thing for the screen.  My patch still has a
placement problem for some characters.  The C and T in the follow pngs show
the problem.

Thanks again,
Paul
--