[Evolution-hackers] Evolution integration into bespoke database

Hello All,

Posted on the wrong mailing list so re-posting here.

We are in the process of developing an inhouse database and CRM package and I want to integrate Evolution as its mail client.  ATM we have the database spawning a new evolution email message with all the contact details in without a problem.  What I would like it to do though is once you press send have the database lift the content from the email and save it.  We have a work around that picks up the mail from the mail server but I would like the database to interact directly with evolution.

Has anyone done this already or know a straight forward path to achieving this?

regards,

Kye Macdonald