[Evolution-hackers] Exchange OWA using Cookie Authorisation

Hi

Something that was reported a while ago here:
  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2006-June/msg00130.html

And is also a problem for Entourage and is discussed on a MS
knowledgebase:
  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/909268

Trying to access an OWA like this

http://webmail.atsomeunidomain/CookieAuth.dll?GetLogon?url=%2F&reason=0
will set cookie names cadata and sessionid and populate with data.

And if I disable cookies in Firefox then obviously login fails with the
same behaviour as evolution 2.8.1 and earlier versions.

Unfortunately I can't get the admin at my wife's university to do the kb
workaround so it looks like some hacking needs to be done.

Any tips on where to start i.e. what cvs source branch or should I just
request the functionality...?

Regards
Pete

Peter Newman