Re: [Evolution-hackers] Copyright assignment

On, 13/11/2006 at 21.11 +0000, Håvard Wigtil wrote:

> I'm having some problems tracking down the copyright assignment form.
I had the same problem not too long ago. AFAIK Harish Krishnaswamy
already filed a bug report about this.

While waiting for a fixup of the site, you can locate the pdf copyright
transfer file through google specifying "filetype:pdf" in the search.
If everything fails I still have a copy of the copyright form on my HD.

--
Saluti,
   Riccardo