[Evolution-hackers] CamelStreamMem ==> CamelStream ?

Hi,

I'm looking for an easy way to transfer the content of a CamelStreamMem
to a CamelStream without having a duplicate of the content around. Does
anyone know a non-hackish(*) way to do that?

What I want to accomplish is to read a structure from memory into a
CamelStreamMem and then store it in a CamelDataCache.

Maybe there is a better way to do this?

Thanks,
  jules

(*) Without accessing the private buffer member.