[Evolution-hackers] How to query events for a period

 Hi,

There's a question puzzling me:If I don't use the function "e_cal_get_object_list ()", how can I query the events happened in a period?
The libical provides the mechanism of using gauge to select events from the storage. But the gauge can only work for simple queries and works only on one component.
For the complex event, it's quite hard to parse the syntax of the event.

Yanglin

K a p p a \ A N D 1 \ R e e b o k 全 长 场 9 9 元
耐 克 \ 阿 迪 \ 李 宁 … 所 有 运 动 单 品 1 9 9 元 封 顶 , 限 时 抢 购 啦 !