Re: [Evolution-hackers] Camel.Store or Camel.Folder sync()

On Wed, 2006-03-01 at 08:51 +0100, Jules Colding wrote:

> Yes sure, but my question was more directed towards the expunge
> functionality of sync(). Both camel_store_sync() and camel_folder_sync()
> have an option for expunging folders. The functionality is therefore
> shared between the Camel.Store and Camel.Folder classes.
>
> I am therefore in doubt about which one is the preferred place to
> actually implement the expunge functionality.
The store_sync() calls a folder_sync on all the folders available in the
store. So you actually need to implement it the Camel.Folder sync. And
the store sync would do the rest for you. It is not necessary for you to
implement the store_sync method unless you drastically want to change
something specific to your store, which i doubt. For more details just
see store_sync() function in camel-store.c.

> I would guess in Camel.Folder but is that correct?
yup.

Cheers,
partha