Re: [Evolution-hackers] Camel.Store or Camel.Folder sync()

On Wed, 2006-03-01 at 11:19 +0530, Parthasarathi Susarla wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-02-28 at 15:21 +0100, Jules Colding wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Both methods seem to be designed to do the same wrt deleted messages -
> > namely to expunge them if the option is set.
> >
> > Where should I put the expunge functionality? In the store
> > implementation or in the folder implementation??
> Expunge is a folder operation, so it would go into the CamelFolder
> Class. There is a method you need to implement in CamelFolderClass for
> expunge

Yes sure, but my question was more directed towards the expunge
functionality of sync(). Both camel_store_sync() and camel_folder_sync()
have an option for expunging folders. The functionality is therefore
shared between the Camel.Store and Camel.Folder classes.

I am therefore in doubt about which one is the preferred place to
actually implement the expunge functionality.

I would guess in Camel.Folder but is that correct?

Thanks,
  jules