Re: [Evolution-hackers] Events diplayed as tasks?

Hi Harish,

On Tue, 2006-06-20 at 11:21 +0530, Harish Krishnaswamy wrote:
> If a single cache holds both events and backends - you need to filter
> the cache contents based on their type (VEVENT/VTODO).
>
> Eg :
> 	kind = icalcomponent_isa (icalcomp);
>

>         if (kind == ICAL_VEVENT_COMPONENT)
> 		{...}
> 	if (kind == ICAL_VTODO_COMPONENT)
> 		{...}

Thanks a lot.

Yesterday I discovered that I had given both kind of backend instances
the same relative_url which resulted in identical URIs thus making the
two share the same cache file :-(

The start_query() method then returned the same unfiltered objects from
the cache. Differentiating the URIs solved the problem.

Best regards,
  jules